Act XI

Scene I

Last night, I did the usual circus raid with GG and Growies and song lyrics are just popping out of my head, must be caused by the love bug D:

Then I have nothing else to do, so I asked Gramps if I can take a screenie of his elementalist ( >_> ). GG and Growies joined too. I'm thankful of these guys, they are very patient. In short, we had a photoshoot :P. Be warned, this post will contain lots of screenies. D:

"Buy me that hair D:"
"Give me the hair. D:"
x__x
=x
Hey there, pretty!
GG: I love you more now. :3
Do the air lean.. like a boss... :D
You will surely be heard... *_*
Enjoying the falling cherry blossom petals... :)
Scene II

It's GG's (Sein) birthday today. I just want to thank you for everything. I didn't know I could find a very good friend in-game. :') You enjoy your day!


Comments

Popular Posts