Catherine's Expert Stance

After finishing Mary's recruitment quest, I have started doing Catherine's expert stance quest. It is not repeatable and each family can only get one expert stance. I can't remember the quest sequence very well but I think it goes something like this:

She did a little puppet skit for her Papa Torsche but it didn't go well. Torsche got mad and Cath ran away.

Then she gave me hunt quests namely; Crown Lloyd's necktie, Lady Sasha's Dress and Mighty Victor's steel ball.


After the 3 hunt quests, Cath wanted to give Victor an afro hair and asked M'Boma how it's done.


Off I went to hunt for Octopus Ink to be used to color Mighty Victor's hair.


Catherine Torsche despised her father for being so cruel to her sister and went off to Byron. He asked us to follow the sisters and convince them to go back. Thief Taibkin, ahh... as usual tries to lure new people he sees in town, thinking he could trick them. Cath T beat him up, poor Taibkin always getting beat up xD. 


Thief Taibkin: "Ehhhh sexy lady!"
There was also a Basement like quest, I need to find the correct warp gate based on the three clues given by the mob. The clues will tell you what mob is on that room, the direction of the warp gate and the number of passage ways. Failure to enter the correct warp gate will result to doing this part if the quest again xD.

Victor's head looks like chocolate truffles *_*

Dr. Torsche was very sorry for what he did but Catherine still refuses to come back. I think this is the part where I picked the stance. I picked Puppet Master and Catherine gave me a once-a-day hunt quest ( Crown Lloyd's necktie, Lady Sasha's Dress and Mighty Victor's steel ball). 

Don't be stubborn now Cathie >:c
Dr. Torsche gave Catherine a new part and now she talks like a human. He also gave me my reward (finally).


Currently, I'm training Catherine's Puppet Master and I'm loving this stance <3.

Comments

Popular Posts