Act V

Scene I

This photo is a memorable one, our first raid together! Took me sometime to take, asking them to pose and freeze :P. Thank you guys for being patient with me and understanding my screenie complex.

Our First Castilla Mine Raid ;) with GG, Eugen and Growies
Scene II

I haven't done Bounty Hunter Missions in a while so I invited GG along. Then he spammed his Bernelli with EXP cards until she reached Master. I forgot that he was appointed as faction leader while their leader is away. *looks at he glowing belt*

Ok, the throne is yours.
Afterwards, we did BH Ice Wizards Tower. Elmorc (raid boss) wasn't so bad after all. The only raid where my elementalist can tank xD. In the end, we succeeded and got veteran enchantment chips *sweet*.


I hope we can do this every day for the sake of the enchantment chips and roulette prize. ;)

Hmmm, I can't find anything fruitful to do so I checked my quest list if there is anything doable at the moment. The answer is: None. I'm stuck with 5 Elements Otite Quest. I can't seem to find a partner on this one to help me kill Graigs to get the quest item. Somebody? *looks around* Y_Y

I derped some more and checked various blogs. Oooh cool, Ion Oannes' personal skill is Flare :D and Elisa quest seems to be doable for me as well. I have to collect their quest items then before they are released. I need to work harder D;

Scene III

Sobremisana hosted a hide and seek event for Warpath. He will give three clues and we will have to guess where he is using those clues. It was more like a race LOL. He gave away prices as well. It was fun even if I did not win, at least the faction chat became lively. It was his birthday event. ^_^

Then I went to get colony war salary :P. His Catherine is so cute (here I go again with the costumes complex -_-) *takes a screenie forgot to pose* nuuu!

Sobre's Catherine the Summoner in Baby Doll Costume :3

Comments

Popular Posts