Act VII

Scene I

I was held up at the office today D: but I went ninja mode and gained my freedom! \o/

I was thinking everyone at the group will be afk when I came back, but they were really sweet and waited to say goodnight :D


Yes, I'm Gori. Now let Gori hug you guys. xD


GG actually have some good news :P. He got Catherine Torsche. Now we can do Otite Quest together. \o/

GG's Tiffy :3
We recently got addicted on doing Circus. Me, GG and Growies. Let's try doing this everyday guys (as if I'm online everyday D: but I'll do my best to go online xD)

Another successful circus raid... :D
Last night's talk was really good, unfortunately I wasn't able to get a screenie of it. (I wonder if GG will block me if I did took a screenie xD). Anyway, I'm telling the gist of it, GG told us his bloody men-robbed-him incident D:. It was like watching a movie, like hearing a story from gramps, like listening to your favorite song... like Batman to Joker (I really didn't get this one but meh >_>). Mine and Growies' reactions are just... like this -----> O_O!! That was way way a scary experience. You should tell Eugen and Gramps about that as well GG. xD

I still got nothing good to do tonight so I just went AFK on Bahama Underground Cave.

Scene II

I miss my friend Trinisette. He actually got me back on this game, taught me a lot of new stuff, gave me good gears, told me not to spend too much money for the game but now I never see him online for some personal reasons. I hope things will be okay soon and we can play again. I have lots of stories to tell him. :')

Comments

Popular Posts