Act III

Scene I

Nothing much happened today as servers were down for maintenance besides I can't do much during weekdays due to work. I just afked on Bahama Underground Cave to train Oz's (Musketeer) Unlimited Shot stance, I brought along Chrome (Romina) so she wil be trained at the same time.


The blue fishes will kiss you now Chrome... ;3
 I just learned the other day from GG that I can get EXP cards as a reward for doing Joaquin Barrier daily raids. D;

I was so happy to receive my reward of Veteran G cards (14M EXP) but he lied I actually received Veteran N and B cards (280k and 1.4M EXP).


Trooper: I said Vet G but actually gave you Vet B, problem?
This trooper is skilled at dodging a rifle threat xD

Scene II

A scene from an anime series called Darker Than Black.


Le boss talking to Kenji...
"Listen up, kid.
It doesn't matter what it is, but you must find something you'd risk your life to protect. If you do, you'll see that nothing in this world can stop you.
You'll be able to do anything." 
Le young Kenji... puzzled.
What a nice thing to say to a child. :)

Now I wonder if I have this "thing" boss is talking about. Do you? Think about it. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts