Act IV

Scene I

I tried the dressing room today. It was "close enough" as Ken said. But not so close >.<.

Female Elementalist's Hair and Costume...

Les Cheveux D'Eclatant Beaut Hair with Ebony School Uniform
I'm going nuts over this hair (I even remembered its French name), I want this badly for my elementalist, haha xD.

Curly Hair with Blue Serpent Costume and Wings

Wavy Long Tail hair with Rose Patricia Costume and Archangel Wings
Now for some Male Musketeer's Hair and Costume... ;)

Capitaine Hair with Variltorta Costume
I like the Capitaine Hair and Variltorta combination :3

Some hair (I forgot the name) with Vespanola Admiral Costume
Black Shaggy Hair with Dignite Costume
I was just at Port of Coimbra, watching the beautiful people pass by and I saw him. I stealed a screenie. Thank you random passerby. ;)

Wizard: Hi! I'm handsome.
Le Me: *yes you are*

So much for costumes, hairs and handsome wizards, everyone was going AFK or to sleep when I went online. Oh, the perk of working on the late hours - missing out all the fun in-game and in real life. Y__Y

Scene II

I've watched so many anime series but there are just some scenes that one does not simply forget or I do not simply forget.

A scene from Monster (Anime).

Eva
"Don't you think we humans are strange?

Grief fades with time, and only happy memories remain.
Don't you think we humans are convenient?"
Dr. Reichwein
"That's why we can keep on living."
I agree on Eva's sentiment. Do you?

Comments

Popular Posts