Act VIII

Scene I

I took a leave from work today ;) because of that I was able to do a lot of stuff in-game and in real life. Kick-started the day with Joaquin Barrier Run with Monte and Thao and Circus with GG and Thao again. Unfortunately Thao's musk died and he didn't have soul crystal so GG and I were left to finish the raid. Today's Circus raid went smooth and we're able to finish Helena and Arsene fast. ;)

Later that afternoon, we did Castilla Mine run. This time I was able to form a squad of nice and powerful players *thank you guys* (let me name them: ArcaneDenial, OxO, Cookey, DarkAiros, Growies, Eugen and GG ;) ) the raid went by like a breeze :D.

This squad was really nice. :3
I stole screenshots of GG's fighter: Cepheus and Growies's Rio.

You mad bro?
Rio: I'll play a beautiful melody that will make you strong.
Le Me: Yes, please. *_*

GG, Me and Growies (Eugen left pfft..)
Afterwards, I asked GG if we can start doing Otite Quest. Luckily for us, Hasary went online and he helped us kill Graigs on Torsche's Basement. ChewingGum was also with us Y_Y. This brother tag-team is really strong (Hasary and ChewingGum). I'm so happy I finally got over this quest. Now, what's left for me is to deal with Yufugen and I can start Byron questline \o/.

No wonder Hasary does so much damage :P

I am the super DPSer.
Scene II

The rest of the day was spent on preparation for my trip to the beach with good friends. :) It will be 3 days and 2 nights of freedom from mouse clicking D:

So... to the beach.. I go!!! See you guys! :D Gori's gonna miss you! :3

Time to relax... (-_-)zZ

Comments

Popular Posts