Act VI

Scene I

Last Saturday, Eugen, GG and I tried to do Circus Raid (my first time there :P). I brought scout, I fell asleep (z_z). Just kidding, there wasn't enough fire power so we did not succeed. On our next try, I brought elementalist and it was awesome. GG tanked and lured the mob one by one while Eugen gives us buffs and provided great support while I electrocute them mobs with electric buster. We make a good team! ;)

Give us more chips!!!
Later that night, Eugen opened up Tinychat. Guess what we did? More derping xD. Shared a bunch on YouTube music videos, most of them anime songs which GG doesn't seem to be very fond of xD. This video is one of my favorites...I'm guessing Eugen and Gramps also agrees. :P


Scene II

I tried to solo BH Ice. It took me sometime spamming skills. Got to spam mass cure in the process as well. Elmorc is really kind, he doesn't knock me down, he just stuns and freezes >__>.

Hurray Mass Cure!

Comments

Popular Posts