Act I

Scene I

We did a Castilla Mine run today and it was a good raid. Everyone knows teamwork and are not rushing their way in. The Argus bypass worked smoothly for all of us (at least I did it this time xD). I got the Chimera skull so the next will be Boneless and Dekaravia quest items and I will be finished with Castilla Episode I. Things went rough when Dekaravia summoned his mages and we were almost wiped-out. But thanks to the tanker we invited (Lookatme) and my friend GenesisGemini who resurrected all those who were dead we were able to get back to our feet and finish Dekaravia. The loots for today's run were crap, I don't even want to mention it xD.


I hope to get better gears when I have gathered enough funds so I can do Castilla Relic as well for the Episode 2 Questline.

Scene II
Sometimes I find my scout sleeping on the job. He kept his eyes closed the entire time until I changed maps. :P

Scout: I'm sleeping but I'm working you know. (z_z)"
Sleeping scout.. wait what?
Aww, what a beautiful sleeping face and then I saw the wacky face of the Phobitan. xD

Scene III

So Eugen, Genesis and I were derping on the group chat and we decided to do a second run to Castilla Mine. We invited Growies along and broad for more people to join the squad. We ended up with a squad of 5 as one was disconnected while the other left. GG did the tanking this time, he did a good job. We also had Zeriverdi's Rio and Growies's Emi buff us up. It was a raid full of the buffs I loved :3

All buffed up... yummy buff.. :D
GenesisGemini on his first time being the tank... *good job* ;)
So much raid for the day, unfortunately we were not able to finish Dekaravia and we called it off.

Then we tried installing Teamspeak (it's so hard to raid and type at the same time D:), but it didn't work out very well as we don't know what server to use xD so we decided to use Tinychat just for a test, it didn't last long as Eugen's mic was acting up.

On the side note, Gramps (Kenai) was so happy today because he bought a +6 Blue Serpert Musk 3DR at a very cheap price and when i say cheap... i mean it's really cheap (cheaper than you could imagine xD) So happy for you gramps. Hair please sir. :P

Comments

Popular Posts