Alchemy and Stuff

Scene I

I was cleaning up my inventory and decided to give Alchemy a try. It was addicting D; I had to stop because my inventory items are piling up again when I was supposed to clear it. xD I got some few decent stuff.



Scene II

Growies and I decided to do Vincent recruitment quest. Lots of running I must say. I'm stuck on getting his expert stance. Too lazy >_>. I still haven't got Grandies' expert stance, now she is also left to rot in my barracks after all those hardships I went through just to get her T^T. Must save for a decent great sword.


"And we'll be together forever..."
Some random Beatrice hugged my scout, apparently he looks good with those eye glasses :O *hugs back anyway*


"Put on some clothes miss.." D:
I also joined a Lifted Curse Pattern raid, I need to raise my favor points.

Comments

Popular Posts