Lots of things and screenies...

A month worth of update

I recently joined Pokemon Faction. They are more of a raiding faction than a CW faction. I look forward to joining more major raids with them. :) A lot of things have happened in-game, in terms of quests.

I hate converting my screenies to JPG because they look crappy T^T but since most of them will be 16MB, I had no choice but to compress them *sighs*. Some are on PNG format though ;).

Edit: Ugh x_x I can't stand the ugly JPG. I re-uploaded the pics this time on PNG format. Please refresh if the image does not show,  it's kinda big :X

From breaking the Castle shield to the Misfortune of Cortes
The Round Table Conference

I have finished Byron questline (except for the gehcos/mandragora hunt on Secret Garden >_>). I was able to recruit Raven and Grandies. This quest made my heart beat so fast while running through the maps, the bosses/mob are insane x_x. The scariest part is when I need to find the time piece on Lucifer castle, Basement Laboratory. It gave me the creeps.

It was nice that I was able to see new places and get killed by new monsters xD. My main team is so reliable, who says I need tank xD. My elementalist and musketeer finished off Montoro alone because my scout died when I entered Moonlight Garden. My elementalist soloed killing the Time Piece man. I'm not bragging T^T I'm just one proud mama and I'm not even on ELBs (yet) :P But I'll work my way to those upgrades. :)

Them monsters D;
Thanks to the red lollipops and soul crystals that I got from Anxious Veroniff and Starving Cruise event, I was able to finish it. My factionmate Shameimaru also lent me his +7 Armor that will be shown to Grandies and helped me locate the Capybara Leader. Thank you. :')

My new baby :') (a very tall baby)
The quest required me to visit and click a statue on 4th Floor of Clock Tower so I joined a Clock Tower raid (first time >_<). I brought Karja since most characters are magic types. I also met Mizuka on this raid and we ran through Secret Garden and Moonlight Garden together xD. It's nice to meet new people. :)

My first Clock Tower Raid
Meet Mizuka's beautiful butterfly, elementalist rather :P

Comments

Popular Posts