Act XIII

Scene I

I thought my blog has died, but no. :P A lot just happened lately, in real life ;). I'm not making any progress in-game aside from the occasional logging in due to a sickness called "missing friends".

I love this sickness, hahaha. \( ^o)( ^ 0 ^ )(o^ )/

I have withdrawn from Warpath, although I love the faction and its members, I cannot attend weekly Colony Wars  (╯︵╰,) and I will join the faction where GG is ヽ(^Д^)ノ.

Granado Espada has been updated to version 10.wut and a lot of new stuff again, new NPC's, imba raids and so on.

Gramps took me on a tour... tour-torial xD on Bahia Secret Room and Cruz Mission. It's my first time to try this raid/mission. We were trolled by the costume boxes and the costume synthesizer from Secret Room (Is there any chance to get high-end costumes from this? I think not =_=). We managed to make it through Cruz's hunt, thanks to Gramps :D and got trolled by the reward as well =_= so I just decided to go to bedland.

RIP Gulfaxi
Run for the boss...
Run away from the boss... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comments

Popular Posts