Act XII

Scene I

I think I ate something weird and decided to do my quests. I started off with Natalie's recruitment quest but then M'Boma is required so I have no choice but to create him Y_Y, named him after my beloved friend Sein :P.

Join us. :D
I don't usually read quest dialogues because they are either long or boring. But M'Boma's dialogue was just hilarious.


After fighting snowy dinosaurs, I got Natalie's character card. I haven't created her yet, no equips Y_,Y. After Natalie, I did my Byron quest perfect shiny crystal hunt. I spent almost a week AFKing on Snowfield, I got 100 of it, phew.

Finally got 100 pieces of this.
To Red Sunset Forest we go! \o/ I love my first times :').




My first encounter with Grandies.
Ok. So much for my tour xD my next mission wold be to hunt Vordois for Jenia's quest. But then I bought my elementalist her second stance - Occult Assistance, so Vordoi hunt has been cancelled. I had to train her while there's still an event stance EXP or else it will be a pain :S.

I was invited by GG (Sein) for Castilla Relic full run with Estraller and his factionmates. They were so kind :'). Thank you guys.


Tempest *__*
Sighs, this raid is really hard Y__Y what more is Tower of Chaos (screw this). I just want to finish my Castilla Relic quest :')

On the side note, I still can't win gramps sweet yes on the elementalist hair LOL and why do they have different facial expressions while executing the same pose? D:

Hair bias D:

Comments

Popular Posts