Learn courtesy from Valeria this Christmas

What's with the title... -_-

Scene I - Valeria

After so many tries, I was finally able to finish Valeria quest. I know, she's been around for too long already but I'm still happy I got her, no ruining that please. Growies got her Valeria today too and she was there supporting me all along. Thanks to Magikarp for lending her gears to Calyce /o/.


Scene II - Christmas Event

The Christmas event was implemented too. Collect coins to buy boxes. I'm always trolled by the luxury box which is worth 40 coins. This box only gave me pet food and sun stone. 1 piece each box!!! D; Good thing there is another event mission, but, but, it trolls me too with lots of Hermes potions. The Grinch stalks me.


Scene III - Simple Courtesy

I've been posting broads recently and one thing I noticed, very few people know how to show simple courtesy. If not, most are just plain rude. Even if this is in-game, how much effort will it take just to acknowledge the person who's talking to you? Say, when you give an offer and they don't like it there will be no more replies while some will give an exaggerated reply of rejection, I think it's enough to just say 'No, thanks!' or anything close to that. When they're asked how much is their price for the item they won't reply either. I'm just like...


Maybe I'm being too idealistic but meh >_> I like to rant.

Comments

Popular Posts