I keep coming back...

Scene I

I haven't played GE for a month due to patcher issues. It always gives me 'Fail to download list file' error even though I have internet connection. Sadly, either IAH or my ISP won't take responsibility. I only learned about the patcher bypass a month later from reading on forums.

Y U NO let me login! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
I missed this game, most of all, my GE buddies. Unfortunately, Diablo III stole Shinn from GE, he just logs back to do business and earn hundreds of millions daily (Is this true Shinn? D:). I couldn't quite get how to do that despite so many lectures and seminars I've received from him :P. But anyway, he has his reasons for switching to D3. I still get to bug him though >;) and he lent me his imba stuff while he's away. Thanks Shinn! \(^ω^\)

Gramps has been so good (well, he always is). First of all, he lent me his hair! D; but most importantly he always shares his wisdom ;). He does raids like the wind. I asked him how he did that and answered "me gramps". I guess that's all there is to it xD It's because he's gramps. He taught me how the new raids are done and I've been doing daily raids with him and with Zouis sometimes when she's online. It's always fun to do dailies with buddies :').

Castilla with Gramps and Zouis
I wonder when I can catch Growies online. I miss her too. :(

I continued my Byron quest and for some reason Pharell won't talk to me so I can start the Castle Shield part >_<. Why Pharell? I have completed the pre-requisites. D:

Random Screenies :D

Mom: *points at Shinn* Dad, look how fast Shinn grows. He kills the boss now :')
Dad: *nods* It's time to let him go. Let's get stronger too.
Poor Val. I'm sorry I failed to rescue you. (✖╭╮✖) Caps said I need a tanker.
Oooh, what does this thing do?' (`ε´)
What a complicated mechanism.. D:

Comments

Popular Posts